Boston Florida USA|
Owner just had the entire boat painted! Superstructure, bottom, bright work, chrome, and props. She is as glossy as the day she was commissioned.
New Bimini Top and all new A/C's for the boat.
This boat practically needs nothing. The next few owners will now not have to paint her or do any paint maintenance. No blisters, no bubbles, nothing! The interior has already been updated and the boat even has electronic controls, which very few boats do before the year 2000.
Her engines/generators have been maintained (at no expense) by RPM Diesel, who has the reputation for being one of the better and more expensive shops around and do excellent work.
If you are looking for a working boat, here you go. She has a well proven and documented charter history. With her (2) wave runners, paddle boards, jet boat tender, jacuzzi (that works perfectly and professionally maintained), she is ready now for day charters or term charters. Vin Diesel (Fast & Furious Actor) recently charted her for Ultra and she also will be appearing in an upcoming episode of "WAGS" (a reality show for wives/girlfrineds of professional athletes).
Owner spent nearly $400k on upgrades, paint, and maintenance to make sure there was very little to do for the next owner, while providing an excellent charter boat for his clients. The next step for him is to repaint and update the engine room.
If you search any Browards, you will not find a better deal and a more complete one on the market, under $2million. She is a steal at this price and worth closer to $1.5-$1.75million. Every Broward on the market needs either a total interior refit, exterior paint, major engine work, or a combination of the above.
THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL!
Trilogy is a 1988, 103' Raised Pilothouse built by Ken Denison, at the height of Broward's dominance in the US shipbuilding industry. Browards are well known for their country kitchens, durability, and classic lines that won't go out of style. She has underwent a few refits, the last major one was in 2010, and had her entire interior re-designed, her hull painted, and her teak decks re-finished.
She has a proven charter pedigree that has produced over $215k in her first 10 months with her current owner. She is nicely equipped with (2) Yamaha wave runners, (2) paddleboards, a fresh water maker, a jacuzzi, and a full set of china and stemware, making her ready for the next charter!
He has spent over $190k in upgrades and maintenance to make her one of the few truly "turn key" Browards on the market.
Some of the upgrades and maintenance this year includes the following:
- RPM Diesel presently services both engines & generators and conducted the pre-sale survey before boat was purchased.
- New Rudder Table (April 2016)
- Both props were resurfaced by Frank & Jimmyie's (April 2016)
- Replaced entire A/C duct work (May 2016)
- New A/C Chiller (July 2016)
- New Bottom Paint (November 2016)
- New hardwood floors in Galley & Salon (November 2016)
- New Granite counter tops & backsplash (November 2016)
- Serviced all Fire Protection (November 2016)
- New Glendinning Electronic Controls (February 2017)
- New JenStream stearing Controls (February 2017)
- Rebuilt A/C Manifold (February 2017)
- New Hot Water Tank (February 2017)
- New Head Hunter Vaccuum Toliet in Day Head (February 2017) *In progress of replacing all heads with Head Hunter Vaccuum Toliets (To be completed in March 2017)
- New 24v Battery Charger (February 2017)
- (4) New Batteries for Main Engines (March 2017)
- (2) 2011 Yamaha 11' Wave Runners (fully serviced April 2016)
- (2) Paddleboards
- 10-man canister life raft (still certifed)
- Jacuzzi (recently maintenanced and fully operational (April 2016)
- (2) Fresh Water Makers (1250 gallons per day)
- Full wet bar (in Salon) with (4) custom bar stools
- Full set of China and stemware
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Detroit Diesel 12V71 TI|
|Cruising Speed:||14 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||16 Knots|
|Length over all:||103'|
|Fuel capacity:||2075 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||845 Gallons|
(2) Detroit Diesel 12V71 TI
- Port hrs: 9100
- Starboard hrs: 9650
(2) 35kW Cummins generators with 6800hrs & 6750hrs respectively
- 8,300 gallons of fuel
- 1,690 galloons of fresh water
- 1,000 gallons holding tank
- Robertson AP9 MK2 auto pilot
- Furuno 72 mile radar
- Icom M100 VHF transreceiver
- Northstar 800 Loran C
- Simrad depth sounder
- Simrad Speed Log
- SEA 322 SSB radio
- Telephone data Marine Chartlink
- Compaq Presario computer w/Nobeltec chart plotting software
- Northstar 962 GPS plotter
- Northstar 941 GPS
- Furuno 72 mile radar
- Roberson AP9 GPS Auto pilot
- (2) Simrad depth sounder
- (2) Simrad Speed Logs
- Horizon VHF
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.