|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Built in 2012 but little used, condition is as new with less than 50 hours on the engine.
This Rib is the builder's own boat, one of a small batch built especially for Olympic coaching, as used by multiple Olympic gold medal coaches.
The Rib features the following: -
1.Carbon/kevlar foam sandwich construction producing a light, stiff and strong boat, capable of easy loading into a container, car rooftop or double stacked above a keelboat.
2. De-mountable steering console and seating along with removable tubes assists shipping.
3. Lockable fuel stowage for two 25 ltr tanks.
4. True Eco Rib with amazingly low fuel consumption, a full Olympic Regatta on 50 ltrs, one Olympic champion calculated he saved £3500/year on Rib fuel.
5. Yamaha 40hp fuel injected outboard gives 30 knots plus performance with great handling and low wake.
6. Large deck space for sails, marks and support equipment combined with self-draining capability.
7. Custom low rise road trailer with sealed wheel bearings allows launching and recovery in shallow water.
8. Full weather max. custom cover.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yamaha F40FETL|
|Length over all:||5.50m|
|Fuel capacity:||25 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.