Charleston South Carolina USA|
This 2012 Sea Ray 470 Sundancer is in excellent condition, and is professionally detailed and waxed regularly. She has 523 hours on her Cummins QSB 480's, and is located in beautiful Charleston, SC.
Her features include:
- Zeus pods with joystick and Skyhook
- Cockpit HVAC
- Satellite TV
- FLIR nightvision
- power sunroofs
|Vessel name:||IN DEEP|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Cummins QSB|
|Length over all:||47'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||350 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|
- Custom euro-style helm seat with flip-up, thigh-rise bolster, armrests, and heavy-duty pedestal with slide, swivel and pneumatic vertical adjustment, and fiberglass seat shell.
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
- Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna.
- 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control.
- Zeus Drive System includes Skyhook Station-Keeper technology
- U-Shaped aft seating with storage.
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet.
- Standard LCD drop-down flatscreen TV with DVD in salon.
- Innerspring mattress in forward stateroom.
- Separate shower and head.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Water manifold system with shut-off valve.
- Underwater exhaust.
- Large extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless-steel swim ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.